domingo, 13 de março de 2011

, always .

  
                                                                                 This Romeo is bleeding
                                                                               But you can't see his blood
                                                                              It's nothing but some feelings
                                                                               That this old dog kicked up
                                                                           It's been raining since you left me
                                                                             Now I'm drowning in the flood 
                                                                           You see I've always been a fighter
                                                                                But without you I give up
                                                                              Now I can't sing a love song
                                                                             
Like the way it's meant to be          
                                                                       Well I guess I'm not that good anymore                                                                                  But baby that's just me. ♥                                                                                                       

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário